Wednesday, February 07, 2007

S.S.D.D.


It's been very cold for too long now. I'm ready for a warmish day. I'd like to get out and make some photos, plus I need a cigar. I would be quite happy with a 30 degree day.

We did buy our plane tickets to Florida this week. We are going April 19th through the 29th. I'll be on the 11th annual Taneycomo fishing trip the first week of April. I'm really looking forward to April.

We watched the Bears lose Sunday. The game started out great, but they just didn't bring an offense. I know high school quarterbacks that are better than that pathetic Grossman.

This Friday night is my annual February campout with my brother-in-laws. George just bought a sweet new camper, so we'll be plenty warm and have lots of room. Good thing, cause it's going to be cold.

No comments: