Saturday, September 05, 2009

Pigskin





Angie and I went to the Ballard high school football game last night. It was packed and a great game. I always forget how much fun it is to watch a high scool football game. It was a nail biter too. Ballard got the win.

Speaking of football, Angie's birthday is the end of this month. She wants tickets to an Iowa game. If you have any connections, please let me know. It's a plus that my wife loves football too. Maybe more than I do sometimes.

My brother and I took advantage of his day off and the tremendous weather and went camping the other night. It's hard to get into someone's head unless you can spend one on one time with them like that. Tom and I had many good discussions.

Oh yeah, we did end up getting awarded that big 12 million dollar job I mentioned a few weeks ago. Sometimes all the hard work pays off. Sometimes.

Peace-
Matt
(PS - The blog is 3 yrs and 236 posts old today. Thanks for sticking with me)

No comments: