Friday, February 18, 2011

Fever








I was in Florida for a few days last week, mainly just sitting in the sun. It was extremely pleasant, and probably very good for my blood pressure. I have great inlaws and really appreciate their generous hospitality. I'm a lucky guy.

Two of the mornings, I was able to get to my favorite spot on the beach to watch the sun rise. It's been a long time since I've been able to watch the day begin like that. I sure love doing it though. Most of the photos in this post are from my mornings at the beach. I'll probably post a few more in later posts. You can find photos from previous years' morning beach outings in the last few February sections. To some these will all look the same. Not to me though. They all speak to me in different ways.
We've been having unusually warm weather this week. 50's & 60's. This, and the 70's in Florida, has given me (and many other people) a bad case of spring fever. Bye bye winter, please don't come back.

Don't forget to do your taxes soon. We've still got to get ours done. Talk to you later.

Peace-
Matt
(PS - A reminder for my new friends: you can click on the photos to see a much larger size)

1 comment:

Suzanne D. Brauna, M.A. said...

I really enjoyed your images. You have some real talent...thanks for sharing.