Sunday, September 04, 2011

Panes





The dirty windows appear to be a recurring theme lately. I just noticed that. I think they're cool, how they interact with light and all. I might never wash the van again. It'd probably fall apart if I did anyway.

I've been thinking about a few new photo projects. One of them is dirty windows. Not necessarily the dirty window itself, but the patterns it makes as it mixes with the light, and the story it tells beyond the window. I think this would be fun to do in many different homes, places I visit, etc. If you would, don't wash a window or two for me. I might just slip by when the light is right.

Angie finally got her NCLEX test date scheduled. She'll take it on Sept 22nd. That means she'll finally be done studying. Time to get a party planned I think. Keep Saturday the 24th open.


Peace-
Matt







No comments: