Sunday, March 18, 2012

Front and Center







What a great week of weather we've had here. It's hit the 80's nearly every day of spring break. Somebody around here has got karma on their side, and I know it ain't me.

My knee is doing ok I guess. I met with the doc a week ago. He told me that I shouldn't run much anymore, and not at all in the next six weeks. He told me to try an elliptical machine and some glucosamine chondroitin. I haven't done a lick of exercise since my birthday, and have been a lazy jerk (Madeline's words). Angie and I have decided to purchase an elliptical machine and will put it in the living room, replacing a recliner. Maybe we'll use it more if it's front and center in our daily routines.

The annual Troutslayer fishing trip is 61 days away. We will be going to Minnesota again this year. I feel like I'm due for a wall mounter. A 15lb Walleye would do.

The big Colorado vacation is still on for the end of June. That should be good fodder for photographs... if I make the time.

It's late and I should be sleeping.



Peace-
Matt

1 comment:

Teri said...

Great pictures!