Sunday, November 25, 2012

Time








It's way too late to be writing. I should be sleeping. Can't though.

Christmas is just 29 days, 23 hours away. Crap.

Abby had a boy come over and hang out tonight. Not ready for that again. Being a father of a 16 yr old girl, I'm not a big teen boy fan. They are the enemy.

I just watched seasons 1 & 2 of The Walking Dead on Netflix recently, which is a very cool zombie show. My favorite line must be when the old man talks about Jesus promising to raise the dead and saying "this isn't really what I pictured". hahaha.

We cut down our tree this weekend.  Are we greener or... browner(??)  for cutting down a real tree?  I think it's a good thing.  It sure is fun.

I thought that a 4 day weekend would give me more than enough time to accomplish everything that I wanted to accomplish this weekend. Has it really been three plus days since I left work for the long weekend?
I messed with some long exposures this past week. They're posted here. I'm gonna keep at it. There's a lot to say with these and I'm just scratching the surface.

Happy Shopping

Peace-
Matt



No comments: