Saturday, April 06, 2013

Prom











Prom night tonight.  Abby's been looking forward to it for a long time.  I guess prom is huge.  I don't understand the big draw though.  It looks like a bunch of over spending, stress, fighting, and nonsense to me.  Maybe that stuff is fun for girls.  I have no idea.

One thing that I do know is that someone is always late for pictures.  Most of us get there on time.  The rest of us wait a half hour for some inconsiderate a-hole that doesn't give a crap about anyone else.  Happens every single time without fail.

Today, we took prom pictures at Austin's house.  It was like a mini Bass Pro. Literally twenty some deer heads, a moose, some elk, a mountain lion, a leopard, and a musk ok.  This dude likes to go far away and shoot stuff.  Yes, I'm jealous.

Peace-
Matt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautifull :)

Unknown said...

beautiful...:)