Monday, November 12, 2007

Scam


I hate talking politics & issues. I mean I really really hate it. I don't mind talking it with my wife or my good friends. We can disagree and still be civil. I just can't do it with anyone else. I'm going to do it now though, but just a quick jab and then I'm done. I promise, I won't make this a habit.

Rant on. Anthropogenic global warming is a fucking scam and I'm sick of hearing about it. The hype is totally out of control. Desire for money and power and recognition are what it's about, not the truth. See the new link over there ---->. I could put up with the bullshit and brainwashing until my kids started coming home from school talking about it. No more. I'll be making sure they know the truth from now on. Rant over.

See, that wasn't so bad.

Peace-
Matt






No comments: