Saturday, July 19, 2008

Envy

I got a text message from brother in law today. He's on vacation in Colorado with my sister, my nephew, and my mother. He told me via text that they were heading into Estes Park. I am so jealous.

I was in Colorado about eight years ago for work. I was there a couple of days early. One morning I got up about 4am and drove up to Rocky Mountain National Park for sunrise. I remember having to stop on the highway where hundreds of elk were crossing the road. I drove slowly into the herd. They were all around the car. It was surreal. I made it to one of the lakes for sunrise and took some photos. One of the coolest days I've had. I miss Colorado.

Peace-
Matt

(PS - Don't forget, you can click on the photos to make them bigger. Some, like the one above, need to be seen bigger. Some don't )

No comments: