Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gobble













Angie's brother Kevin and his family came over from Indiana for Thanksgiving. It was very nice to see them, as always. The kids are growing and are a lot of fun. We went to Smitty's for tenderloins. I haven't been there for 20 years or so. It was damn good. Living in Cambridge, I forget the good stuff Des Moines has to offer.

It was near 50 here yesterday. Tonight we've got about an inch of snow on the ground so far. Iowa!

We went to the tree farm yesterday and picked out a Christmas tree. It was pretty cool. Sure smells good.

Parenting a teenage girl has been a very stressful ordeal for me lately. I need to talk to her but don't know how. I'm really stressed about it. Sounds stupid, I know, but it's real. Fatherhood hurts.

Peace-
Matt

No comments: