Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dragging on


January always feels like the longest month of the year to me. I suppose it's because the holidays are over and winter is in full force (usually). February is short, and March has more spring weather. January just drags out forever.

I recently sold all of my 8x10 gear to buy some studio lights and a few misc other things. I'm going to try to start shooting some portraits on the side for extra money. I need to pay off some bills before I have to start paying for college and weddings. I need to practice a bit with the lights, but will be ready to start soon. Pass the word if you know anyone who wants portrait work done. I'll be very affordable.



This shot I took tonight with one of the "misc" things I bought. It's called a "lensbaby". Fun little gadget. No photoshop here, this is straight out of the camera (besides resizing).

No comments: