Friday, January 26, 2007

Spoiled

Angie and the girls took me out for mexican food on my birthday Wednesday night. We went to El Charro (I think that's what it's called) in Ankeny. Angie and I discovered it a month or so back on one of our date nights. It's cheap and very yummy. They're fast too. Our food came about 5 minutes after we ordered it. No kidding, it was that fast. Angie told them it was my birthday, so they put hats on us and sang some song. It was fun.

Tomorrow is Alex's birthday. Angie and I bought her the phone she wanted. Angie was able to get a good deal on a new phone. Alex is paying us for half of it. We gave it to her tonight. She didn't know she was getting it and was very excited. I know we spoil them, but it's worth it to see them smile like that.

Today was pretty warm, like 45 degrees I think. The snow was melting good. It won't last though. The high on Sunday is supposed to be 15.

Peace-
Matt

No comments: