Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Spring Cleaning

I had the first weigh in/goal setting meeting today. I weigh about 6lbs less than I thought I did, so I have less to lose to meet my goal. I start in tomorrow full bore.

We are getting a dumpster delivered tomorrow. A guy in town works for the waste management company, and is getting us a deal. We have a LOT of shit in the garage and basement that has been accumulating from all of the construction/home remodel projects that I do around here. We're getting rid of that stuff and tearing down a shed in the backyard (the one that the trees were laying on after the ice storm), before the insurance man gives me another warning.




It's hot and humid today. I think I'll stay inside.

Peace-
Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I read your blog, I am sitting in a hotel classroom waiting for class to start, eating a danish. I needed the sugar (or so I had convinced myself). Thanks for the shock treatment.