Friday, March 20, 2009

3-20





Has anyone ever heard of an angel channeler? We have a friend that has a son born just a few weeks before Robby was. His name is Kyle. I don't know the whole story yet, but this is what I heard. Kyle's father took him to an angel channeler recently. Why, I don't know. Kyle asked the channeler about someone his mother told him about, Robby Miller. Without knowing anything about Robby, this channeler told him that Robby was never intended to be here long. He was here to teach his parents something. There is more, like what he came to teach us, but I'm not sure what exactly. We're waiting for an audio tape of this channeling session. What am I supposed to think about this?
Peace-
Matt

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious what you were supposed to learn & was there really no other way to teach you? I think some of this stuff/these people are the real deal & it's too bad there are other people who don't have "the gift" that just take advantage of people. I think John Edwards is the real deal. I took Caleb & Colin & Jordan to Glendale today... Colin leaned over his headstone & put his face down to it and yelled "Hey Robby, are you in there?"

Anonymous said...

did you ever get to listen to the audio tape of the channeler...I am curious what he/she said...I think that you learned to love and take everything in and don't take anything for granted...LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS and special even if it is short

MJMiller said...

We haven't heard it yet. I've forgot about it to be honest with you. I'll check into it. Thanks for the reminder.

I think you're right. I do step back and take a look at things quite often now. It's so easy to get bogged down by stupid meaningless details in life. John Lennon and Jesus said it best; all you need is love.

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to this? I really want to know what happened.

MJMiller said...

I still have never heard the tape. I just reminded Angie today, after getting your comment, to check into it again.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in that stuff. It goes along with psychics, horoscopes and ghosts. I believe in angels, if they are coming directly to you, speaking directly to you, but I'm not buying this. I believe that Robby talks to you through mother nature, not through someone out to make a dishonest dollar.