Thursday, March 05, 2009

Perfect













The trip to Florida was a definite treat. The weather was gorgeous. The fish was fresh and delicious. I got to watch the sun rise over the ocean twice, once with my wife. Yes, she got up before sunrise. I know, shocked me too. Angie and I rented bikes one day and rode for about four hours along the river and the ocean. We stopped at a tiki bar for lunch, and sat by the ocean for a while. It was a perfect little getaway.

Spring is beginning to spring around here. It hit 73 today for the first time in many months. Bring it on.

Peace-
Matt
(PS - don't forget, you can click on any photo for a bigger version)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...Mother Ocean, good to see you again. The great pictures brought me back to my time with Her. Her smell, Her sound and the way Her salt sticks to your skin when Her waves splash you can never be forgotten. God made the world with 75% water for good reason. In Heaven, you'll be able to watch the sun rise and set everyday in the best spots. I don't know about you, but that's enough to make me wanna go. Cheers

Anonymous said...

just happened to wander and found your tea bag gems...great pics, fun and provocative..thanks for the visual ride!