Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fever



Cabin fever is starting to set in hard. The little bits of warm weather, the birds singing, the longer days, the new bike; come on spring. Alex will be starting soccer practice in a few days. Abby & Madeline will be starting softball. Spring break is next week. Winter has made me fat and lazy.
We've been talking about going to the Wisconsin Dells this July with my sisters and their families. We're discussing renting cabins at a campground. Sounds like fun. It all started when my sister emailed and asked about camping over the July 4th holiday. That got me to thinking about camping. Damn that sounds good. I only used my camper one time last year. What a pud. Camping is all I've been thinking about this week. It won't be long now. Don't be surprised if I call you very soon and ask you to join me. There happens to be an RV show in town this weekend. I think I'll go out there a dream a bit.
Peace-
Matt

No comments: