Friday, August 31, 2012

Tenth


Madeline's 10th birthday was Monday.  She had a party on Saturday and took some friends ice skating.  None of them had ever been.  They were all bruised up after a couple hours. Glad I sat that one out.

Going to Omaha tomorrow with Angie, Abby, & Madeline.  We're getting together with the Troutslayers and their families for a fish fry.  We'll do fish taco's, which are so good.  Looking forward to a lawn chair under my butt for a few hours and a cigar or two.

I've been getting up at 5am for the past two weeks and doing yoga every morning.  I feel great, but my back muscles seem to always be a little sore.  Maybe I'm overdoing it.  They're sore in a good way though, so maybe not.  Getting up early is hard to do, but gives me so much benefit.  Yoga, healthy breakfast at home, time to pack a good lunch which saves money, feel great. 

Football season has begun and that is just alright with me.

Peace-
Matt

No comments: