Thursday, August 09, 2012

One more week








Things are finally cooling off around here.  We've had the air off a couple of times.  It's off now.  I absolutely love it.  I'm a fall weather guy all the way.  It's supposed to be sunny and in the high 50's tomorrow morning.  I highly doubt that I'll be able to make it in to work by 7am. 

We have a nice pop up camper.  We usually camp in it several times each year.  I haven't used it since last October.  That's ridiculous.  The van is a piece of junk and may not pull it well.  I might just play hooky tomorrow and attempt to take it out for the weekend.  Madeline is begging me and I'm right there with her.

Some good things from the past few weeks:
watching the Olympics - the whole family gets into it
we've got some much needed rain
got to hang out with Scot a few days ago - cigar and whiskey tasting
I've been working out daily and it feels awesome
had a night out with my wife
cooler weather
school starts in a week

Peace-
Matt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures! The clouds in the last shot are incredible. I've never seen anything like that!

Unknown said...

eu gostem muito.