Monday, September 04, 2006

Crikey


I guess Steve Irwin's dumb luck finally ran out. I feel horrible for his family, especially his children. It's a tragic deal for them. Seems pretty selfish to me, risking his life like that, when he had kids at home that needed him to be around for a while. Angie said "it was just a matter of time". Alex said "duh, that's what he gets". Nobody deserves to die, but you shouldn't go chasing it either. I guess he died doing what he loves. I should be so lucky.

The first day as solo parent went very well. I even grabbed some time to develop the thirteen 8x10 negatives that I exposed yesterday. A few look very promising.

Angie is somewhere over the middle of the Atlantic right now. I can't imagine how sucky an eight hour flight must be.

This fall-like weather we're having is totally bitchin. I'm loving having the windows open for a change. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year. Jeans & sweatshirts. Awesome light.

No comments: