Friday, September 08, 2006

Kodak Blues



Amazingly, all of the kids are out of the house for the night. Abby & Madeline are spending the night with my mom. Alex is staying with a friend. I've been printing for the past two hours. YAY!

Sometime last year the assholes at Kodak decided to stop making B&W printing paper. The paper that I use to make prints from my 8x10 negatives is Kodak Azo. It's my favorite paper by far. I'm down to my last four sheets of grade 2. Damn!! I'm going to have to find a good replacement paper now. Stupid Kodak bastards. Like they're making any money in the digital market.

I'm going to start shooting more 35mm black and white. I'm going to use Kodak's Tri-x. I hope they don't drop film anytime soon. I use their Tmax400 in 8x10. Too bad they make such good stuff.

No comments: