Monday, September 04, 2006

In the beginning


Not being a man of words, I use photography to speak my mind. I've created this blog to share my thoughts and images with those that might find importance in them; or at least maybe a little entertainment.

My wife left for a 10 day trip to England this morning. I'm Mr Mom until the middle of September. She does most of the work around here, so it's going to be a very long 10 days.

We've had lots of rain this weekend. Thankfully it's just been in the evenings though. This is a shot of Abby playing in the puddles on Friday night.

(PS - Contrary to popular belief, the name of this blog "Tea Bag Images" is NOT derived from the perverse definition of "teabag". When this blog was started, my wife was on her way to England to have tea with her relatives ("fancy a cup of tea?"). That's where my inspiration for Tea Bag Images came from. You and your filthy minds...;-))

No comments: