Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Preschool part 2


Madeline loved her first day at preschool. At first she didn't want me to leave. When she got busy playing I snuck out. When I picked her up, she didn't want to leave. That's good.

I got some darkroom time in tonight. I re-printed a few 8x10 negs. Re-printing negs is just not as exciting as printing them for the first time. I should just learn to print more than 1 or 2 when I do them the first time. I've been working on getting a set together of my best 8x10 prints, for me. Everytime I get some prints made, I give them away. When someone comes over and want to see my work, I don't have much to show them. That, and I'm working on some for Madeline's day care provider, Sandi. She's a great lady. She asked me for prints about a year ago, so it's about time I make some for her.

The weather is still super here. I hope it holds through the weekend.

This is a scan of a print from an 8x10 neg. The funny swirly lines are scanning artifacts. I am very stupid when it comes to computers & scanning & photoshopping.

No comments: