Sunday, October 01, 2006

Birthday Bash


Abby's 10th birthday was this past Wednesday. Angie's 40th was yesterday. We had a family get together today to celebrate both. It's always nice to get everyone together. I had fun shooting hoops with my brother and my dad.

Angie and I went up to the town bar last night to watch the second half of the Hawkeye game. Abby was at home alone with Madeline, so I left after an hour or so. I woke up at 2:30am to make sure my wife made it home ok. I found her lying on the bathroom floor moaning. She was pretty drunk and regretting it. She never drinks, but everyone wanted to buy her a drink for her birthday. She's still feeling a little green even tonight. I should have snapped a photo of her hugging the toilet, I doubt it will happen again.



Fall is here, and I'm loving it. The trees are changing colors fast. I left the windows open last night and it was 59 degrees in the house. I love it, but all of the females were bitching.

No comments: