Sunday, October 08, 2006

Float Trip

Moonlight


This weekend was the annual river ride with two of my brother-in-laws. I suppose this was the 6th or 7th one, I'm not sure. It was a great time, as usual. For the third year in a row, the weather cooperated nicely. The leaves are a week or two from peak color, but still nice. I'll take the good weather over good leaf color anytime.

The full moon was pretty sweet on Friday night. Frank the phone charger told us it was the "harvest moon". Not sure about that, but it was big and bright and lit up the campground. The above shot is of the campground lit by moonlight. This is a 20 second exposure. I started the exposure when a car was driving through the frame. I wanted the light streaks and it worked pretty good. Click on it for a bigger photo.

No comments: