Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Infected

Setting Moon and Drift

Monday morning, Madeline's sitter called to tell us that she threw up and needed to go home. Angie picked her up and spent the next 24 hours by her side. Poor kid couldn't keep anything down. It was coming out both ends. She feels better now. Alex is sick today with the same thing. Boy I hope the rest of us don't catch it. I can't wait for the weather to warm up enough to open windows and air the house out. Shouldn't be long.


I've been hearing the birds singing in the mornings. It always makes me smile. They know spring is coming too.


Why does it always seem like there are a million things that need to get done? Why is it so hard to handle it all? I've been having a hard time lately keeping everything in balance. I need a good spring cleaning I guess. I need to figure out what doesn't matter and get rid of it, quit worrying about it. What does not add, detracts.


Peace-
Matt

No comments: