Monday, January 21, 2008

Blue Monday

It's Monday, and I'm still bitching. I cut a fat chunk of skin off of my finger while doing dishes yesterday. It's been 24hours and it still hasn't quit bleeding. I guess I should call the doctor? I hate to do it, because I really can't afford a $50 bandaid. Why was I doing dishes you ask, when I just spend almost a grand installing a dishwasher and I have two perfectly healthy daughters who could do it? Good question!!!!

Today is Blue Monday. Wikipedia says :"Blue Monday is a name given to a date calculated to be the most depressing day of the year." "The date was calculated by using many factors, including: weather conditions, debt level (the difference between debt accumulated and our ability to pay), time since Christmas, time since failing our new year’s resolutions, low motivational levels and feeling of a need to take action. "

Makes sense to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you are in a winter funk...I think all of us are about this time of year...you my friend need to go fishing with me next year to break up the monotony of this fuckin incredible winter we are having..these are winters like we had when we were kids...I do feel for you though...NO MONEY, EVERY BILL IS DUE, VEHICLES ARE ACTING UP, PATRIOTS WIN, PACKERS LOSE AT LAMBEAU, NO MONEY, BUT TAX SEASON IS GOING TO BE FRUITFUL AS ALWAYS, AND A TRIP TO TANEYCOMO IS ON THE WAY...LOOK up little camper the silver lining is around the corner