Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snake Eyes


**Attention - Bad Attitude rant with lots of cussing and sarcasm. Read at your own risk**

It's been a damn cold winter this year. Probably all the global warming.

I'm having a hard time having a good attitude lately. Life is getting to me.

The Maxima smells like gas. I think one of the injectors is plugged/bad. The van is making some kind of popping sound. Sounds like it's something in the suspension. Yesterday I clipped a snow drift pulling out of a driveway and ripped the van's front bumper open. I'm pretty sure the obscene fucking ridiculous bullshit cold had something to do with it. The plastic bumper was brittle and the snow was hard as stone. That will probably cost me what $800?

Abby is having a rough time with her life. She's a tough kid to get along with. She's extremely emotional, is very self centered, and thinks everyone is out to get her. She can't see that she brings most of her trouble onto herself. We put up with it well at home, and try our best to work with her. Her classmates don't give a shit though, and don't put up with her like we do. Her teacher doesn't either. Her teacher is a bitch.

Patriots won again dammit.

I turn 39 on Thursday.

Tomorrow's Monday too. Yipee, I can't fucking wait to go to work.

See, I told you my attitude is bad.





No comments: