Monday, January 28, 2008

Growing Up




Got the Maxima back today. $1,082 for a tune up, one new injector, and 6 new injector seals. I feel violated.

Alex had a good time at her dance on Saturday night. Is it just me, or do you think her dress is too short too? Her birthday was yesterday. All she asked for from us is "more leniency". She wants us to be less strict. She wants to be able to go on a date now and then, and maybe to a "guy friend's" house. I told her today that all of her guy friends aren't just. They all want it to go further. But, of course, she knows way more than I do about everthing. I'm just lucky to be walking upright I guess, and not slobbering all over myself.

It was in the 50's today. Madeline built her first snowman solo. I pulled in the driveway when she was finishing up. She was so proud of herself. She did a heck of a job too. I think she would have preferred help, but her sisters were too busy sitting in the dark watching tv or on the computer.

Peace-
Matt

No comments: